- Make sure to use the services only of licensed guides issued by the
- Do not forget to carry light woollen clothes in your luggage
- Include your swimming costumes in your luggage if you are interested
in swimming at the hotel.
- For protection from the scorching sun use sunglasses, caps and
- Shop at the Government authorized counters/ emporiums like Rajasthali
at Jaipur, Jaisalmer and Udaipur, instead of local shops
- Avoid changing money through unauthorized dealers. Always go for
exchanging currencies through Government recognized centres.
- Avoid the lure of lavish hospitality from unknown people or
strangers. Women should be extra cautious.
- Make sure that you do not carry valuables while on a Jeep or camel
- Don't accept edibles from strangers
- Every traveller must posses a valid ticket either paid or
complimentary as unauthorized travel invites prosecution under Indian
- Any complaints about shops should be addressed to the Managing
Director Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation Ltd., Udyog Bhawan,
Tilak Marg, Jaipur, India 302005 or to Managing Director, Rajasthan
Tourism Development Corporation.
- RTDC /Railway staff shall hold their identity cards in duty hours.
Anyone lacking in this requirement should be brought to the notice of
Senior Manager, Palace On Wheels or Managing Director, Rajasthan Tourism